Vintage Market Days Dayton-Cincinnati is hosting its Spring "LIVE.LOVE.VINTAGE." event this weekend, April 22-24, at the Greene County Fairgrounds in Xenia, Ohio.
This event is bringing in a hand-selected, curated group of 120 vendors from 16 different states spanning four large barns. You'll find vintage, vintage-inspired, art, home décor, furniture, boutique clothing, garden, handmade jewelry and more. "Many vendors you will only find at our event. It truly is something special," says Tonya Ross, owner of Vintage Market Days Dayton-Cincinnati. "We've really grown over the years, too. This event will have 88,300 square feet of indoor space, plus additional outdoor space for food trucks and dining."
The event kicks off on Friday April 22. While you can purchase tickets at the gate, pre-purchased ticket holders get in at 9am for first picks, and the first 25 shoppers in line will receive a VMD swag bag full of coupons and gifts from vendors. Doors open for everyone 10am-4pm. Then, Saturday, pre-purchased ticket holders get access again at 9am, and doors open for everyone 10am-4pm. Sunday, the event is 10am-3pm.
Thousands of attendees come from across the region to attend this three-day event. "All barns will have overhead and entrance doors open for airflow, so come dressed for the weather," Ross says. "There will also be great live music and food trucks, so it's a whole experience."
Ross says her other tips for the event include:
- You can buy tickets at the gate, but pre-purchase your tickets if you can. This gets you in an hour early on Friday and Saturday. Plus, the first 25 in line receive VMD swag bags on Friday and Saturday.
- You will be surprised how many different styles of furniture and décor items you will see in one day. Be sure to have measurements and colors in mind for larger furniture pieces. Bring a truck to load it into or have a friend with one on speed dial.
- There will be a Load Zone and Bag Check. When you get your map, familiarize yourself with these two important areas. Your larger items will be taken to the Load Zone and held for you until you are ready to load up and head home! Load zone volunteers will load your furniture purchases for you. You can drop your bags off at our Bag Check to help lighten your load while shopping. This will make your shopping experience more enjoyable, and also lessens the chance of walking away and leaving a bag somewhere. Both of these areas are manned by Circle of Victory, the official non-profit organization of Vintage Market Days Dayton/Cincinnati, whose mission is to support cancer patients and their families in Greene County Ohio during their cancer journey. They do accept tips at the bag check area.
- While most vendors take credit cards, cash is nice to carry as well.
- You can re-enter for free all weekend with a selfie photo taken at one of our Spring 2022 walls.
- Throw on your comfy shopping shoes and dress for the weather. The FOUR barns are open air and have large open doors on each end.
- Come hungry! VMD will have yummy eats and treats-food trucks, specialty treats and more!
- Children 12+under are FREE.
- Well behaved leashed pets are allowed
- There will be live music Friday and Saturday