Vintage Market Days Dayton-Cincinnati is hosting its Spring "LIVE.LOVE.VINTAGE." event April 22-24 at the Greene County Fairgrounds in Xenia, Ohio.
This event is bringing in a hand-selected, curated group of 120 vendors from 16 different states spanning four large barns. You'll find vintage, vintage-inspired, art, home décor, furniture, boutique clothing, garden, handmade jewelry and more. "Many vendors you will only find at our event. It truly is something special," says Tonya Ross, owner of Vintage Market Days Dayton-Cincinnati. "We've really grown over the years, too. This event will have 88,300 square feet of indoor space, plus additional outdoor space for food trucks and dining."
As a sneak peek into the event, here's a highlight of some of the vendors you'll find there:
- Erick's Wood-N-Barrel: Offering handmade furniture, bar accessories, and home decor items from wine and bourbon barrels, as well as hardwoods.
- Trisha's Elderberries: A private artisanal natural wellness company focused on hand-crafting the very elderberry based herbal products.
- Starlight Antiques: A small family owned Antique and Gift Shop, established in 1987 located in a 1900 historic building located at 66 W Jackson Street in the heart of Historic Downtown Millersburg, Ohio. There, you'll find primitive furniture, collectibles, unique and local household items, garden accessories, and furniture in the rough. The gift shop includes everyday, seasonal, and holiday vintage inspired industrial tin items, signage, lanterns and more.
- That's Invintage: A multi-faceted fashion designer and creator of one-of-a-kind, vintage-inspired pieces of jewelry, apparel, home decor and extravagant displays.
- OBC Innovative Designs: A business that creates custom, soft and cozy clothing and spirit wear as well as spirited home decor pieces.
- Green Bubble Gorgeous: Handcrafted bath and body goods, all Paraben, Phthalate, SLS and Petro free! They handcraft olive oil soaps, scrubs, bath bombs, butters, facial care and more. They also carry boutique clothes, accessories, baby goods and gifts.
- Dohner Maple Products: A second generation family business offering Golden Delicate, Amber Rich, and Dark Robust maple syrup, barrel-aged syrup, maple candy, bulk granulated maple sugar, maple lollipops and maple spread.
- Hometown Woodwerks: A husband-and-wife team who enjoy building, making, and designing custom woodworking and creations.
- Bushel + A Peck: A St. Paris-based business making snarky, quirky, boho/farm/mid-century, dramatic signs and tees that they screen print, laser cut and engrave in-house.
- All about You-Myra Bag Boutique: Myra Bags offer a wide range of canvas, leather and hair-on products. Every bag is truly handcrafted with spirit of vintage, ethnic and bold look.
- Betsey's Boutique: Founded in 2011, Betsey's Boutique is a uniquely different shopping experience. They now have 10 brick and mortar locations throughout the midwest, which includes three franchise locations. They carry women's clothing, footwear, accessories, home and decor as well as items exclusive to the shop.
Thousands of attendees come from across the region to attend this three-day event. "All barns will have overhead and entrance doors open for airflow, so come dressed for the weather," Ross says. "There will also be great live music and food trucks, so it's a whole experience." she adds.
The event kicks off on Friday April 22. Pre-purchased ticket holders get in at 9am for first picks, and the first 25 shoppers in line will receive a VMD swag bag full of coupons and gifts from vendors. Doors open for everyone 10am-4pm. Then, Saturday, pre-purchased ticket holders get access again at 9am, and doors open for everyone 10am-4pm. Sunday, the event is 10am-3pm.
To learn more about Vintage Market Days Dayton-Cincinnati, click here. You can purchase tickets for the April event here. Check out their Facebook or Instagram to get sneak peeks and special offers.