As a sense of normalcy returns, The Beauty Boost Cincinnati is celebrating in style with its Hippie Dippie Summer Festival + Market on June 17 at 6pm at Third Eye Brewing Company.
Paige Braley, the owner of The Beauty Boost Cincinnati, is ready to get weird with flared jeans, flower crowns, and all things hippie at this social event and summer market.
She says this is the perfect opportunity to meet other women and enjoy a fun summer night out.
“The mission behind The Beauty Boost is to create a space for women to come together to feel healthy, empowered, and beautiful through a series of workshops, events, retreats, and more,” says Braley.
Carrying on this mission is why she is so excited about the upcoming Hippie Dippie Summer Festival + Market. Braley says the vendors are a big part of what makes each event unique and engaging. Events activities and vendors include:
- Live music
- A free Hippie Dippie Brew from Third Eye Brewing
- Oracle readings & Thai yoga sessions with Inner Journey LLC
- Hippie Dippie Coachella-inspired makeup looks with Ky from IVY Salon
- Reiki sessions with Lillian’s Holistic Journey
- Natural Crafting with The Roaming Naturalist
- Organic facial care with Green Bee Ohio Skincare
- Plant tye dye with Thorne Naturals
- Reiki sessions with Crystal Horizons
- Flowers with Flohemian Floral Design
- Jewelry with intentions from Elemental Empowerment LLC
- Plants with Soul Sista Plants
- Body Care products by Magnolia Blends
- Faux floral arrangements and decor with Forever Flowers*Crystals with Diamyn’s Crystal Bar
- Dried floral arrangements with Two Moon Farms
- Organic skin care with All Hail Personal Care
- Stretch Sessions with Stretch Lab Mason
- Shopping with woman-owned Trend Boutique
- Handmade masks by Stitch Witch
- Handcrafted soap from The Oakley Soap Co.
- Macrame creations with Macrame Made By Em
- Handmade jewelry and homeware from Demure and Debonaire
- Handmade goods from Oxford Made
- Crochet & knit macrame by Liz’s Attic
- Fun colored activewear with MEAS Active
- Floral keychains and wall art by KJ Creates
- All natural Arbonne nutrition + skincare with Ashlie
- Shopping with woman-owned Blush & Bubbly
- Shopping with PSNEVERGIVEUP
“We guarantee a night of summer fun and laughter,” adds Braley. Tickets to the event are $30 and can be purchased here.