Shopping local is always good, and it's even better when it benefits a worthwhile cause. That's why the American Cancer Society is teaming up with several local boutiques across town so you can Shop the Town Pink on Oct. 1, all to benefit their Making Strides Against Breast Cancer initiative.
"By uniting our communities and raising money, we can help the American Cancer Society fund breakthrough breast cancer research, provide free information and support, and help people reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early when it may be more treatable," says Hannah Wallace, Associate Director of Development at the American Cancer Society. "This 'Shop the Town Pink' event is a great addition to our local Making Strides efforts this year. Every dollar raised and every person reached with our mission makes a difference."
Below is a list of all the participating businesses in this year's Shop the Town Pink event, their shop locations and donation details!
- 10% of all sales that day towards ACS
- 1230 Vine Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
- 10% of every sale
- 7744 Laurel Ave, Madeira Ohio 45243
- $10 donated for each purchase $30+ & $25 donated for each purchase over $100+
- 8315 Beechmont Avenue, STE 19, Cincinnati, OH 45255
Stylish LeNese Boutique
- 10% off for customers and 10% of sales that day will be donated to ACS
- 4905 Whetsel Ave FL1. Cincinnati, Oh 45227
- $10 for every sale over $80
- 3218 Madison Rd Suite B, Cincinnati, OH 45209
Donna Salyers Fabulous-Bridal
- 10% of all bridal and furs sales this day
- 20 W. 11TH St., Covington, KY 41011
A Village Gift Shop
- Donating $5 for $25+ purchases, plus a breast cancer pin to all shoppers while supplies last.
- 3 Village Square, Glendale, Ohio 45246
- 10% of any sale that mentions the promotion!
- Montgomery store - 9797 Montgomery Rd, Montgomery, OH 45242
- Indiana store - 4101 State Road 52 New Trenton, IN 47035
Ape Made It
- 15% of each sale for the day
- 326 W Pike St, Covington, KY 41011 / mail postcards to 75 Enzweiler Rd Alexandria, KY 41001