Vintage Market Days of Cincinnati-Dayton is back this fall with the theme "Celebrate with Us." This expanded event is taking place Oct. 28-30 at the Greene County Fairgrounds & Expo Center in Xenia, now filling four barns with a curated selection of 128 vendors and business owners from across the country in a range of categories.
According to Vintage Market Days of Cincinnati-Dayton Owner Tonya Ross, vendor categories for the event include vintage home goods, art, children's items, signs, garden products, consumable goodies, handmade jewelry, and clothing and accessories. Thousands of attendees come from across the region to attend this three-day event.
"Many of the vendors you will only find at our event. It truly is something special," Ross says. "Kid- and pet-friendly, plus there'll be great live music and food trucks, so it's a whole experience."
Ross says this will be their biggest and best event yet, with lots of new additions to experience. Here are her top 10 favorite new things to check out this year:
- Several new experience stations: including a hat bar, permanent jewelry bar, paint transfer demo, food sampling, and bourbon cocktail demo.
- A gift wrapping trailer: get your Christmas presents wrapped as you continue to shop.
- Outdoor vendors: not only will there be four barns full of vendors, but several additional vendors available set up outside, too.
- Three non-profit partners: Circle of Victory, 4 Paws for Ability and Greeneview High School. 4 Paws for Ability will have their service training dogs on-site for you to visit and learn more about.
- Exclusive and limited quantity of Holliballs for sale at the entrance.
- TesaMarie will sing from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday and Saturday in the Dining Hall. The Dining Hall is new and offers a large indoor space to eat. Outdoor dining also available.
- Interactive photo wall: naughty or nice? Capture a Kodak moment to see!
- Four additional photo theme walls and an indoor trailer offering a festive digital photo opportunity.
- Bag check near the entrance/exit: you asked, VMD delivered so you can keep shopping, without the baggage!
- Discounted Sunday group/family pass (one ticket for $15 is valid for four people. The entire party must enter at the same time.) This is a savings of $5.
While you can purchase tickets at the gate, pre-purchased ticket holders get in at 9 a.m. for first picks, and the first 25 shoppers in line will receive a VMD swag bag full of coupons and gifts from vendors. Doors open for everyone 10am-4pm. Then, Saturday, pre-purchased ticket holders get access again at 9 a.m., and doors open for everyone 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. On Sunday, the event is 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.