This weekend, Vintage Market Days is coming to town with nearly 300 booths, live music, food, and lots of fun experience stations.
This "Celebrate with Us" themed event takes place Oct. 28-30 at the Greene County Fairgrounds & Expo Center, filling four barns with a curated selection of vintage home goods, art, children's items, signs, garden products, consumable goodies, handmade jewelry, and clothing and accessories.
Click here as several featured vendors share their top-sellers and what they're excited to bring this year. Click here as savvy shoppers and local influencers share their favorite shops to find and best tips for taking on this one-of-a-kind event. And click here as the owner Tonya Ross shares lots of new additions you'll want to check out this year, from gift wrapping to several experience stations.
Ross also shares her top 15 things you need to know about the upcoming event:
- The event features a curated group of 128 unique vendors from 16 different states, who you won't find at other events.
- Hours 10am-4pm Friday and Saturday. Sunday hours are 10am-3pm for everyone.
- Buy your tickets here online! Pre-purchased ticket holders are let in at 9am on Friday and Saturday!
- The first 25 shoppers in line each day will receive a VMD swag bag full of coupons and gifts from vendors.
- 88,000 square feet of indoor shopping, plus several vendors outdoors, too.
- It's a whole experience with not only shopping and experience stations, but also a dining hall, several food trucks and live music all three days!
- Take a selfie at any of the designated selfie stations and you can re-enter for free all weekend long.
- Tickets are $15 Friday, $10 Saturday and $5 Sunday pay at the gate.
- Vendors re-stock daily.
- Admission for children under 12 is free!
- Parking is free!
- Take a load off with the new bag check near the entrance/exit.
- If you have access to one, bring a truck! Even if you aren't in the market for furniture, so many of vendors have one-of-a-kind pieces that may grab your eye.
- If you do find a large piece you can't live without, there's a loading area with helpers to get it into your vehicle with ease.
- Check out the new gift wrapping trailer to leave with all your presents already wrapped!
So, grab your gal pals or gather the fam and plan to attend! Learn more about Vintage Market Days Dayton-Cincinnati and get your tickets here. . You can also check out their Facebook or Instagram to get sneak peeks and special offers.