I’ll keep this tight because you have a booking to make while the summer season’s still hot. There’s a super nice Airbnb in Covington that’s also surprisingly affordable (considering you get an entire house, rooftop deck, and private backyard for the price they’re asking per night).
Details are below.
- You and your friends and/or family staying the night in an awesome Airbnb in the liveliest part of Covington
- A renovated historic house in the middle of Covington serving as an Airbnb
- Two bedrooms on the second floor, and one common area with a sofa bed and air mattress on the third floor
- Flat screens in the bedrooms and living room, a washer & dryer, and a large kitchen
- A rooftop deck overlooking Downtown Cincinnati
- A private backyard patio with a fountain and garden space
- Two parking spaces reserved for guests
- Across from George Steinford Park along 6th Street in Covington; just a few steps away from MainStrasse
- You can book the entire house on Airbnb’s website for $225 per night for two people (a $50 charge per person is applied for more than two people), with a maximum of seven people.
- Covington rules
- This Airbnb rules
- Imagine drinking on that rooftop deck while summer is still alive and kicking
- No, seriously. Imagine it.
Link to book it: Gorgeous Historic Row House-Center of MainStrasse