There are more bridal shows in the Tri-state than ever before, but there’s still only one you really need to care about. It’s big, it’s impeccably organized, and it’s the best place in Cincinnati to start planning your wedding.
Yep, it’s Wendy’s Bridal Show. We’re going to unpack the whole thing in a moment, but for now let’s get you some details:
- Saturday, January 20 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday, January 21 from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Duke Energy Convention Center at 525 Elm Street, Downtown Cincinnati
- Tickets available at the door (cash or check only) or online here
- 150+ of the best wedding vendors in the region, including photographers and videographers, florists, decor specialists, caterers, bakers, DJs and live musicians, and much more
- Curated fashion show! Featuring dresses from Essence of Australia’s new Spring Line along with other beautiful designer gowns. Held Saturday at noon and 3 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.
WHY A BRIDAL SHOW?
Because (speaking as someone who recently got married) actually starting the planning process is really, really hard. You don’t know where to begin, you don’t know what you want, and you’re afraid you’ll make one bad choice after another until the day of your wedding arrives and you find yourself wishing it were different.
Don’t want it to be like that? Well, Wendy’s Bridal Show ensures it won’t be. You’re given all the options from every vendor imaginable. Even if all you do is walk around and form some preliminary impressions about what you like and don’t like, it’ll be time well spent.
But those vendors are some of the best in the city, so you’ll probably do more than that. You’ll probably walk out of there with a few meetings set up and some of your needs already locked down. And in the category of “Things That Make Your Mother Happy,” that’s a definite win.
WHAT MAKES WENDY’S DIFFERENT?
I’d start with the vendors—again, 150+ of the best around—but really it all comes down to the professional organizers behind the show. Putting aside your experience for a moment, they make the vendors’ experience smooth and easy. And you know what they say about vendors at a wedding show: If they’re happy, you’re happy. (Actually no one says that, but it’s still true.)
Here’s an example of what I’m talking about when I say the organizers are top notch: Many wedding shows are cramped and tightly packed, which makes you feel rushed. But Wendy’s Bridal Show features an open layout with wide aisles, so you get more face time with the vendors, and they get more face time with you. See? It’s the little things.
So get a head start on your wedding planning at Wendy’s Bridal Event. It’ll help you get exactly the wedding you want.
For more information about Wendy’s Bridal Show, visit the website.