Doesn’t matter if you’re looking for upscale furniture, boutique clothing, industrial decor, vintage items, or repurposed goods… finding that one-of-a-kind thing from that one-of-a-kind place is a pretty tall order.
That is, unless you go to the Butler County Fair Grounds this weekend (October 28-29). There you’ll find the best distressed, rustic, shabby-chic products around, all one-of-a-kind, all thanks to Ruffles and Rust.
THE RUFFLES AND RUST OHIO
Pretty much says it all, doesn’t it? Not a bad bit of branding from the ladies behind this, both Allison, both delightful.
As to the vendors they’ve recruited, it’s an impressively eclectic list. Included are more than 170 boutique owners, salvagers, makers, vintage curators, and general treasure hunters.
But they haven’t stopped there. Ruffles and Rust Ohio is more than a shopping event; there will be food trucks, craft beer, local wine, and live music. So you can have a drink and a bite to eat with friends while perusing the expo’s innumerable one-of-a-kind wares.
Here’s the best part: The first 100 shoppers in line on both Saturday and Sunday will receive a free swag bag of handmade treasures courtesy of the vendors. So make sure you get there early!
Some more details to get you on your way:
- Location: Butler County Fairgrounds
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 28
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Sunday, October 29
- Tickets are $6 for the weekend
- You can also pick up pre-sale tickets at the fairgrounds, or at local businesses Fleurish Home, Front Room on 7th, and Unsung Salvage Design
- Children 12 and under are admitted free of charge
- Free parking
- Check out a vendor map here
For more information about the Ruffles and Rust Expo Ohio, visit the event page here.