We’ve been thinking about fall since the day the Pumpkin Spice Latte debuted, and thankfully, October doesn't seem to be 90 degrees any longer. But even if it were still 90 degrees, Pins Mechanical Co., the three-level bar-meets-bowling concept in Over-the-Rhine, has fall drinks that are great for any season.
Pins changes their cocktail menu seasonally, and their new autumn cocktail list is out. It includes something for everyone:
- Gin split gin + lemon + sage + cardamom bitters
- Cider Striker Tequila + Triple Sec + apple cider
- Maple-Nut Old Fashioned Bourbon + maple syrup + walnut bitters
- Harvest Moon Moonshine + apple puree + cinnamon syrup
- Fall Classic Bourbon + vanilla + honey + chocolate bitters
- Pomegranate mule
- Vodka + pomegranate sour + ginger beer
If you have a group, you definitely need to try the punches, which serve 2-4:
- Foosbowl grape vodka + cherry vodka + sour apple + cranberry + apple juice
- Fall sangria red wine + Cinnamon rum + pomegranate and lemon juice + fresh fruit
“We really wanted to capture the essence of fall in each of our cocktails,” says Mike Clark, marketing manager for Pins Mechanical. “Our talented team of bartenders worked together to come up with our delicious new menu.”
Don’t worry—if you really love some of their oldie-but-goodies (the Pinball Wizard, Rose All Day, The Baller, and Pins Passion Punch), those will remain on the menu.
You can order these drinks at any of the indoor bars along with an extensive list of wine, beer, and a full assortment of other favorite spirits (and non-alcoholic options as well) and enjoy them while you play foosball, duckpin bowling, ping pong, or any of the other old school games offered at Pins. The rooftop deck will remain open, weather permitting, and features fire pits so you can stay toasty once the temperatures drop. Don’t forget their happy hour, either: $2 off signature cocktails (including the fall menu!), draft beers and wine until 7 PM from Monday to Friday.
- - -
Pins Mechanical Co. is located at 1124 Main Street (45202).