Ladies and gentlemen, grab your forks and fire up your smartphones. You're about to go on a following frenzy, because today I'm bringing you some of the most foodie-rific (yup, just made that word up) Instagram accounts the Queen City has to offer.
1. Cincy Eats: When a cake baker and a photographer come together to curate an account, it's bound to be a deliciously beautiful result. Here you'll find a collection of creations from Cincy's most talented chefs along with dishes from their favorite restaurants.
Favorite Foodie Spot: They couldn't possibly pick a single favorite –- Mazunte's skirt steak tacos, Nittha Siam Kitchen's panang curry, Frida 602's queso dip.... the list goes on.
2. Drinking Dining Dione: If your photo feed and Instagram stories are filled with droolworthy food, why not make an account out of it? These reasons were enough for food lover Dione to start her account, and she's been sharing a foodie post a day ever since.
Favorite Foodie Spot: She's still swooning over the Cincinnati Food & Wine Classic; two days of samplings from local and visiting chefs/restaurants, cooking demonstrations, and a fire grill pavilion.
3. Feasty Eats: If you love food but also love saving money, this one's for you. Feasty Eats is an app (with an impressive IG account) that connects hungry foodies to restaurants with spontaneous daily deals. It has insider info on all the latest restaurants and discounts around Cincy.
Favorite Foodie Spot: They pretty much love it all, but right now, Brown Bear Bakery holds the place of a recent favorite.
4. Taste Cincy: Isabel, the founder of the account, is a Louisville-native, but she found that the best way to get to know her new city was by eating her way around. The account has become an ongoing documentation of her food adventures and boy, what a delicious experience it seems to be.
Favorite Foodie Spot: She could eat a Gomez Salsa Turtle every. single. day.
5. Cincinnati Refined: Hey, obviously we're biased, but CR certainly posts our fair share of local foodie flair. While the entire feed isn't filled to the brim with plate shots, there are many hidden gems and delectable details to be found.
- - -
Who's hungry? Bounce on over to the gallery to get a good look at all the greatness these guys are sharing.