The arrival of the New Year brings a renewed list of resolutions, with getting organized often holding a place at the top of the list. Stepping back into the daily routine after the celebrations, gift-giving, and fun can be a bit daunting. We’ve all been there: the first day back into the regular routine, you’re getting ready in the morning and that pair of shoes you want to wear is nowhere in sight. Your keys have disappeared into the crevice behind the counter. That file you need that was just sitting on your desk has gone the way of the clutter pile. You swear that this is the year that you finally get organized. Closets By Design can make that happen.
Your space is a reflection of your personality with the functionality and the aesthetics you value. Closets By Design understands this and distinguishes itself through a personalized approach to every project. They provide a truly collaborative effort between client and designer. Each designer meets with the client in their home and hand sketches the plan. Simple or elaborate, they're experts at helping each individual craft the space of their dreams all within their budget.
Located in Blue Ash, Closets by Design has been helping people tame the clutter and create organized spaces since 2001. They've installed thousands of closets in that time, and each one has been attractive, functional customizable, and sensibly priced. If you’re looking to start the new year with an organizational bang, there’s no better place to look in Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky.
It’s called Closets by Design for a reason. Clients choose from three closet systems: The Everyday Collection is the easiest solution to your clutter problem, the Classic Collection represents a stylish step up, and the Brio Collection is downright debonair.
It’s the customization options where things get exciting. (Yes, closet design and organization can be exciting!) Your options include:
- Adjustable shelving
- Valet rods
- Sliding belt and tie racks
- Tilt-out hampers
- Cabinet doors with optional decorative glass
- Security locks
- Black velvet jewelry drawers
- Crown and base molding
- Drawers with optional decorative faces
- Slanted shoe shelves
You can even outfit your walk-in closet with an island, complete with a sitting bench! It’s truly an a la carte experience.
The same goes with everything else the experts at Closets by Design make. Here are a few interesting customization options for its other product lines:
- Garage: A large variety of cabinet sizes with reinforced interior shelving, wall organizational systems for garden tools, sporting goods, ladders, and more are offered. Add a stylish garage flooring for both functionality and fashion.
- Home Office: From fabulously simple to simply fabulous custom designed home office configurations to fit your exact needs. Whether it's for a home-based business, paying the bills, or internet surfing, they'll fix you up.
- Laundry and Mudrooms: Replace that single wire shelf with beautiful custom cabinets. They'll work with you to design cabinetry that meets your needs for laundry room storage that will make doing laundry much more fun and efficient.
- Pantry: Boring shelves are a thing of the past. Revamp your pantry with lucite shelf dividers, slat walls, and lipped pull-out shelves. For those who want a posh accent to your pantry, try out latticed or scalloped wine racks or drawers with silver cloth lining.
- Wall Bed: For the space-savers who need functional and affordable sleeping spaces, we offer single or double pull-out wall beds with optional nightstand and storage space.
To schedule a free in-home design consultation, give them a call at 513-469-6130. Or, come visit the showroom and see for yourself just how inspiring and beautiful organization can be.
- - -
Closets by Design is located at 11275 Deerfield Road (45242).