Mt. Auburn’s Seitz Street offers a breathtaking view of Downtown Cincinnati, and the new LEED-certified Seitz Street townhouses aim to take advantage of it.
But even if that’s their most alluring attribute, it's far from their only one. For starters, they come with options. The single-family townhouses offer 3 bedrooms with an option for a 4th and between 2.5 and 4 baths depending upon your preference. Other features include:
- Full gourmet kitchen with granite or quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, and stainless Bosch appliances
- Six-inch white oak wood floors and 10-ft. ceilings throughout
- Great room with coffered ceilings, large windows, and a stone fireplace
- Living room deck, perfect for entertaining and grilling
- Rooftop deck offering incomparable views of Downtown Cincinnati and OTR
- Master bedroom with city views and master bath with double sink and walk-in shower
- Lower level living space to be finished into either a family room or kids space upon request.
- Kids bedrooms with Jack and Jill baths and their own private toilet and sink areas
- Two-car garage with entry into the condo
- Intercom system
AN IMPRESSIVE DEVELOPER DUO
UNUM Investment Group teamed up with B2B Equities to deliver the project. B2B ventured into real estate in the early 2000s. They were there for the beginning of OTR’s revitalization. And by “there for the beginning,” I mean they were among the first groups tapped by 3CDC to develop the Vine Street corridor.
UNUM has just as much experience in the real-estate game, but they accumulated it elsewhere. Now they’re leveraging that experience downtown, hoping to turn heads with places like Seitz Street.
That makes 30 years of experience in real estate for these two developers. And that’s not even counting the listing expertise added by Coldwell Banker West Shell.
OH, AND NOT TO BURY THE LEDE OR ANYTHING, BUT…
The Seitz Street townhouses are being built to LEED Gold certification standards. LEED = Leadership in Energy and Environment Design, if you didn’t know. And as we’ve told you many, many times, it’s a good thing, especially if you like saving money. After all, LEED Gold certification entitles the property owner upwards of $562,000 in tax abatement dollars for up to 15 years.
Seems like a deal to jump on. And you’ll want to, because these suckers won’t be on the market for long.
The Seitz Street townhouses are being listed by Holly Redmond of the Metro Link office of Coldwell Banker West Shell. Give her a call at 513.479.0413, go to her website, or check out the listing here.