If you've been in town for more than five minutes, you know there's a surplus of pretty homes around this city. We aren't strangers to the adorable craftsman bungalows in Hyde Park, the mega-mansions in Indian Hill, or the modern lofts in OTR. But if there's one thing that remains the creme de la creme of all real estate here in Cincinnati, it's an epic view.
Lucky for us, there's a bountiful selection of homes strategically sprinkled over our seven hills for this reason. Choosing only four with that aforementioned epic view was tricky, but here they are nonetheless:
221 RIVERSIDE DRIVE (Covington, $1,195,000)
This brick craftsman is proof that some of the very best Cincy views come from across the river.
- An inviting front porch
- A main house plus a carriage house with a total of 7 bedrooms and 5 full bathrooms between them
- Period fireplaces
- Hardwood floors
- Envy of all your friends not included, but guaranteed
2422 MARYLAND AVENUE (Price Hill Incline District, $224,900)
Want to stay in Ohio? There's buckeye beaut is chillin' over in Price Hill that may suit you instead.
- 2-story living room with eastern views of Downtown
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Multiple outdoor decks
- A hot tub already installed and waiting for you
- A fenced-in yard
- A massive picture window that perfectly frames the city, relieving you of the burden of hanging art on any other walls
967 HILL STREET (Mt. Adams, $399,900)
This sweet blue abode packs a punch despite its petite size.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1 half-bathroom
- Multi-tiered decks
- Skylights and hardwood floors
- Exposed brick walls with a working fireplace (wood burning)
- Plenty of storage options
- Obligation to host every Labor Day party until you die (you won't be moving from this place, let's be honest)
426 OREGON STREET (Mt. Adams, $1,099,000)
Alright, Mt. Adams is your jam, but sweet petite up there is too modest for you. Go big or go home.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half-bathroom
- Designed by prominent local architect John Senhauser
- A rooftop deck
- A courtyard
- Hardwood floors and tons of windows
- A dang elevator
- Completely pay off the house in 5 years by opening that rooftop deck and charging a small fee to endless photographers wanting the perfect backdrop
- - -
221 Riverside Drive is listed by Doug Manzler of Keller Williams Realty.
2422 Maryland Avenue is listed by The Finn team of Coldwell Banker West Shell.
967 Hill Street is listed by Lee Robinson of Sotheby's International Realty.
426 Oregon Street is listed by Deborah Martin of Keller Williams Realty.