4175 Brush Creek Road sits only an hour east of Cincinnati on 595 acres (yes, 595 acres) of pristine land on the cusp of the Appalachian foothills in Adams County.
Meandering down the long secluded driveway, you'll be greeted by a rustic-yet-regal lodge surrounded by towering trees and lush greenery. The wood-sided chalet offers the cozy charm of a mountainside cabin while still boasting over 6,000-square-feet of luxury living.
Both the interior and exterior of the home feature an array of wood elements cut and milled locally in Adams County, including knotty alder wainscot, cherry doors, white oak flooring, cedar posts, and maple ceilings & floors.
- Bedrooms: 7 (including 2 master suites)
- Baths: 6 full, 1 half
- Family room with cathedral ceiling
- Gourmet kitchen with commercial-grade appliances
- Walk-in cooler for chef's storage
- Wine closet
- Sauna & steam room
- Workout area
- Finished walk-out basement
- Billiards room
- Covered outdoor pavilion
- 10-person hot tub
- Outdoor stone fireplace + stone gas fire pit
- An interactive house-wide entertainment system
If the picturesque setting isn't enough of a sell on its own, all of the modern luxuries inside the lodge will be enough to close the deal. Now pop up to the gallery above and get a good luck at it!
- - -