Looking for a nice home in Cincinnati? You have a bevy of communities from which to choose. But we defy you to find one more centrally located and community-focused than Madeira. (CHL foes, lay down your arms, we come in peace.)
And in Madeira, there's scarcely a better option for luxury homebuyers than this 6,000 sq.-ft. gem. It’s been thoroughly renovated, it sits in one of the city’s most desirable developments, and it’s absolutely bursting with amenities.
That word gets thrown around a lot, we agree. Often it means, well, pretty much whatever we want it to mean. “Central to what?” You should probably ask.
In this case, 32 Camargo Canyon Drive is central to Cincinnati’s most desirable dining, retail, and employment locations: Kenwood, Montgomery, Blue Ash, Oakley, Rookwood, Hyde Park. Mason is just a ten-minute shot up I-71, while Downtown is just a ten-minute shot in the opposite direction.
THAT COMMUNITY FEEL
But its centrality may not matter. Once you sink your teeth into Madeira, you probably won’t want to leave. The schools are world class, the people are neighborly, and the downtown district is charming and walkable. (Check out the exceptional Madeira Farmers Market on Thursday afternoons.)
As for Camargo Canyon, the development was created in 1991. It was the first high-end subdivision in Madeira. Over time, it’s been home to doctors, lawyers, business executives, a former pro baseball player, and, increasingly, young families.
The homes are built to last, too. You won’t find these suckers torn down in 5-10 years like you might find, ahem, elsewhere.
NOW, ABOUT THAT HOUSE
32 Camargo Canyon Drive is a 5-bed, 6-bath, 6,000-sq.-ft. home on just over one acre of wooded land. Features include:
- Full theater, exercise room, sauna, full bath, and recreation room in the lower level
- Giant enclosed porch with its own heating and cooling system, so you can host great parties
- First-floor suite abutting the kitchen, currently set up as a home office
- Major renovation completed last year, including remodeled bathrooms, fresh paint, rehabilitated woodwork, fresh landscaping in front and major cleanup in back
- Four heating and cooling systems, allowing you to “zone” the house and ensure economical utilities
- Natural setting, including woods and a creak in your backyard
It’s hard to believe, but we’re just scratching the surface here. So if you’re interested, give Sibcy Cline agent Andrew Tanen a call. He’ll be able to tell you much, much more.
For more information about the home at 32 Camargo Canyon Drive, visit the listing. You can also visit the website of Andrew Tanen of Sibcy Cline Realtors, your real estate expert for Madeira and all of Greater Cincinnati.